Freshly Made Healthy Natural Ready To Eat
Our products are made of natural ingredients. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Everything is naturally sweetened and naturally flavored.
You can eat it on its own, or use it as an ingredient to make cookies, bliss balls, energy bars, sprinkle some on your salad and more!
We provide fresh batches for every order to ensure the quality of our products.
Easy Peasy started as a family journey on the healthy side.
I wanted to find healthier, ready-to-eat and delicious options that could bring to another level our family breakfast and snacks, without spending hours in the kitchen but sharing more with your family while creating valuable memories. As a food lover, I am convinced that cooking healthy and yummy food should be fun, easy, fast and affordable. That´s how Easy Peasy began.
Apart from traditional ingredients such as old-fashioned rolled oats, raw nuts, dried fruits and seeds, I have added our own twist to the granola recipe. You’ll be surprised to discover our healthy, comforting, delicious and freshly made granola. You will absolutely love it!
I am a mom too. I know the challenges of our busy lives as a woman, professional, mom and wife, yet wanting to give my family a healthy snack and breakfast in no time, so I use my secret ways to make these granolas for you. All I want is to give you healthier options that you can enjoy with those you love.
Wanna bring your family´s snacks and breakfast to the next level?
When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use!
Ready to make some improvements to your diet? It all starts with a healthy breakfast.
2 GRANOLAS PER MONTH
(250G / EACH)
4 granolas per month
5 granolas per month
10 SNACKS PACKS
(no memberhisp required)
1 granola (no membership - 250g)
New customers only
(+2.5 sMART DELIVERY)
Try our recipes!
Granola Energy Balls
• 1 1⁄2 cups Cranberries & Chia Seeds granola
• 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
• 2-3 tablespoon (tbsp) finely 70% chopped dark chocolate (or the one of your choice)
• Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and fold in the chopped dark chocolate.
• In a large plate spread the remaining 1⁄2 cup of Cranberries & Chia Seeds granola, form balls with the mixture and roll it into the granola to incorporate it in the balls. You would get around 14 balls more or less depending on the size of the balls. You can use an ice- cream scoop to get the size of your balls or a tablespoon would be just fine.
• Place the balls in the freezer to set for 30 minutes. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for a solid consistency. Enjoy!
Strawberries and Spinach Salad
• 1 cup diced or sliced radish (or other spring/summer vegetable of choice)
• 1 cup strawberries, sliced
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/2 cup of Cranberries & Chia Seeds granola
• 1/2–1 avocado (sliced)
• Greens of your choice like arugula or alfalfa
• Add the nuts of your preference (optional because your granola has already almonds ;))
• Dressing of choice – example: strawberry vinaigrette, olive oil/vinegar, etc.
• In a bowl, add the spinach, greens and the berries. Mix or toss.
• Top with the sliced avocados and with the Cranberries & Chia Seeds granola.
• Drizzle it with your dressing of choice and enjoy!
What our customers say
The aroma is mouth-watering
I so loooove your Granola!!! The cranberries and chia seeds Granola tastes heavenly! The aroma when I opened it is mouth-watering. Nothing beats fresh and natural ingredients! What a great job!
My current favourite breakfast and snack
After the holidays, I wanted to cut down on my binging and decided to eat healthy! Easy Peasy Granola is my current favourite breakfast and snack companion. There is something wonderful about knowing your food is all natural. I added the new no sugar added granola from @snackseasypeasy to make my breakfast a lot yummier and interesting! Only family makes food specially for you and my @snackseasypeasy family knows my needs!
Very different from the usual granola
The Cranberries & Chia Seeds Granola is very different from the usual granola that I have once in a while, which are typically sweet and baked. Although this is a much healthier version it tastes really good, and even better! I usually just have it alone or with milk for breakfast or as a snack 🙂
Flavourful in a light refreshing way
Some granola sold outside have lots of chocolate buttons / M&Ms / sticky syrup etc which get too cloyingly sweet and unhealthy… I prefer granola that is flavourful in a light refreshing way and has lots of superfoods! And this granola is really good! Not too sweet and with a whiff of cinnamon.
The Cranberries Chia Seeds Granola is a great fit with Dr Michael Greger’s Daily Dozen checklist! Berries, nuts, seeds, and wholegrains.
Yes. You can get FREE deliveries by ordering 4 granolas or more! Check out our plans HERE.
We’re building our online store so you’ll be able to place order seamlessly very soon. In the meantime, here’s 2 simple steps to get your lovely healthy granolas:
- Choose your plan HERE and click ‘Buy Now’.
- We’ll send you further instructions
- Yay! You’ll receive your order soon. Sit back, relax and chill. 🙂
Yes! We always have monthly promotions for our dear customers. For December, we are offering the Explorer package, you can get 2 granola for SGD$24 including delivery. (Limited time only)
Place an order HERE and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
It’s a challenging time for many of us in this pandemic. Take it as a humble initiative from us to help you stay healthy without breaking your bank.
Absolutely not! Our granolas are made of natural ingredients. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavours or colours. Everything is naturally sweetened and naturally flavored.
On the bottom right side of this page, on the cute WhatsApp icon, you can directly text me with any questions, I will be happy to help!
Wanna stay updated about our next promo or receive new recipes?
Join our newsletter by filling up the below form.